Time for some Friday Five action & you can join by linking up with Karli &/or Liz. So, join us...all the cool kids are doing it! :)
I am sure that most of the posts will be about the upcoming 4th of July weekend...mine will not be. I am getting more & more excited for Rock USA that will take place in less than two weeks. Since we'll be seeing Five Finger Death Punch for the second time on Thursday the 14th, my Friday Five are my five favorite FFDP songs.
5. Never Enough. I remember this as one of the first FFDP songs that I liked. It was even on a burned CD. Oh yea!
4. Under & Over It. This is the song I almost lost my life to at Northern Invasion...okay, maybe a little dramatic but I've never been around a mosh pit or anything & when they started around me, it scared the crap outta me. Note to self: stay back & let the young ones enjoy getting trampled.
3. My Nemesis. I don't know why this one to be completely honest but when I was trying to figure out my top five, this one kept coming up so I knew that there was some reason behind it...maybe someday I will figure it out.
2. Bad Company. I loved the original by, well, Bad Company & I love this version. Plus, the video shows the love/support the band has for our armed forces. Awesome, just awesome.
1. Jekyll & Hyde. I love, love, love this song! I still can play it all day everyday & not get sick of it. I love to blare it as I'm driving down the street with the windows down. This is also probably Paul's favorite FFDP songs as well.