Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or Liz. Karli, for some reason, your button isn't working so I couldn't add it. :(
1. First & foremost, wear the SHIT outta my Packer attire. I am going shopping tomorrow & I think that I'm gonna buy myself a new sweatshirt because I only have zip-ups & I think that I need an over the head one. We'll see...but it's not like I won't have enough attire to choose from.
2. Just take in the wonder that is Lambeau Field. It never gets old seeing the stadium. It really doesn't. Whenever we are in the area of it, I'm always looking at it. It's just SO pretty! Ha!
3. Get an overpriced drink just so I can have a new Packer mug. Yea, no jokes, it probably will cost me $37.00 for a pop in a reuseable Packer cup. I better take out a loan! Ha, ha!
4. Stare long & hard at this beautiful man. I really hope that he has his head removed from his bum & plays some good football for me on Sunday. I need this to happen more than anything else. He hasn't been quite up to par lately...but he's still easy on the peepers!
5. Join in all loud & proud for the Go Pack Go chant! WE GO, GREEN BAY!!!!