Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.
My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
1. Adidas pants. I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these. I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
2. Paper lanterns. They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.
3. A wax warmer & melts. She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched. Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire. Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff. :)
4. A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks. I couldn't find a picture of the sweatshirt or socks but I'll be honest with ya, I didn't look very hard. Ha! Just know that it's cute & I know that she will love them.
5. Ghostbusters. Sunshine love, love, LOVES Melissa McCarthy so I thought that she would enjoy this (my cousin bought her The Boss) so she should have her fill of MM. :)