Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.
My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.
1. Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea. Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.
2. Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.
3. Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.
4. Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"
5. Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.