Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.
My five this week are my favorite pics/moments from our trip to Vegas:
1. Madame Tussauds. Paul & I had so much fun posing with the figures. These aren't even all of them. Paul started to get a lil sassy with Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus at the end of the museum. Tee hee!
2. The shows. When we were planning our trip, I told Paul that I didn't want to sit in a casino the whole time & that I wanted to see the great shows that Vegas had to offer. I was not disappointed at all. We saw some great shows. I really thought that going in that I would be torn between Britney & Love...well, Criss Angel freaked my frickin' mind & his show was my favorite out of all of them that we saw.
3. Skyfall Lounge. When Paul did some research on some things to do, he found this place & I'm so glad that he did. It was awesome! It's a cocktail lounge that's on the 64th floor of the Delano with floor to ceiling windows. The picture of Mandalay Bay above was taking while I was peeing...yes, the bathroom was a window as well with the stool facing out. I will admit, it was a lil scary. Ha!
4. The warmth. Oh my gosh, getting some sun was amazing! When it was in the 30's here in Wisconsin, I was wearing tanktops in Nevada. I loved it. We picked a great time to go cuz it was warm but not hot like it gets in Vegas in the summer.
5. Spending some much needed one-on-one time with the hubby. We were holding hands & such. We acted like a couple. It was nice to spend that alone time with him. We really balance each other out - he pushes me & I drag him in. Even Trouble told me yesterday that her dad & I just work together. :)