Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to April.
My five this week are updates. I've been a lil absent around here lately & I want to get my blogging & reading back in order.
1. My youngest is working at her first job & doing really well. She works three days a week for eight hours so it's a nice balance between work & play for her. With her first paycheck we let her spend it as she wanted with the agreement that checks after that would mostly be put into savings. So, she & Paul went half & half on a new trampoline - a rectangular one that is good for gymnasts. She is so proud of herself as am I.
2. My eldest, although a beautiful girl, has been having some issues & finding herself in trouble & distancing herself from us. I wish there was something I could do to get her to get her head out of her ass but, like I told her, I can only give her the knowledge & it's her choice if she wants to use or not. I miss the sweet girl she once was & I am hopeful that she'll find that girl in herself again & come back to us.
3. I am counting down until the new season of GoT. I totally got sucked into watching the marathon on HBO last weekend & that's all I want to do is watch more & more of it. It's so great & I love teaching our Tyrion about the one he was named after. Tee hee!
4. Me, well, I go in for an MRI at the end of the month on my hip to make sure there is enough cartilage in my hip to do my surgery where they will cut my pelvis & rotate it to cover the joint like it should be. I am really nervous about the surgery but I know that in a year from now, I'll be feeling much better. The doctor said that I'll be down for a month & will hate him but in six months to a year, I'll be about 80% better than I am now. That sounds pretty dang good to me!
5. So, I just started watching It's Always Sunny. It's been on my list to watch for a bit but my friend, Christa, gave me the extra push to watch it asap &, oh my gosh, I am so glad she did. It cracks me up! All the characters are great but I just really love Charlie. His voice itself cracks me up, he's so funny. I really am enjoying it & all I did last night was watch multiple episodes. Tee hee!