Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to April to do so. :)
My five this week are my top five songs from 2017 according to Spotify:
5. Do Something Crazy by Outasight. I don't know how I found this song but such a fun, fun song. I actually suggested it to my friend who's a cheer & stunt coach.
4. I'm Better by Missy Elliott. Ah, Missy, when will you be releasing your next album. I need more of you in my life, girl!
3. Come Down by Anderson.Paak. One of the best things about the Marvel shows on Netflix - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Ironfist, The Defenders & The Punisher - the music! Like, seriously, they have awesome soundtracks & I heard this one on Ironfist & fell in love instantly.
2. Hang N' Bang by Vince Staples. This was another song found on Ironfist. There were a couple of "workout" montages with good tunes set to them, if you couldn't tell. Ha!
1. Perm by Bruno Mars. Am I surprised by this song being my number one? Not one bit! I still could listen to it all day long, it's such a great song. I <3 Bruno Mars! :)