Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to April to do so. :)
My five this week are just some random thoughts.
1. My stepdaughters. Trouble (the one on the right) who is now nineteen has asked me to adopt her. While it's been mentioned before in the past, I thought it would be passing thing especially with her but she continues to talk about it with me, her dad & she even told her mom that she's doing it & that it will be done soon. I told her that I would do it, I even spoke to Paul about it the other night & he doesn't care either way, if that's what will make her feel good & I want to do it, he's supports us. As for Sunshine, Trouble says that she wants the same thing as well but Sunshine has not talked about it Paul or I, I've seen texts between the girls about it but that's it. Also, Sunshine is still a minor & the adoption would be more difficult. However, again, if it's something that she wants to do, I will do it & will fight to terminate her mother's rights. I mean, her mother has seen her a total of maybe four times in the last year. I am not even kidding. So, we'll see what happens...
2. Las Vegas. Sunshine decided that instead of going anywhere for Spring Break, she wants to stay home & hang out with friends. We even offered to take one of her friends with us, they wanna stay home. Weirdos. So, Paul & I decided that we would take a trip & we've thought of different places to venture to but we keep going back to wanting to go back to Vegas. There was stuff we didn't get to do last year & things we want to do again. So, it seems that will be our plan for April - back to Vegas. I am so excited. I love Vegas SO much! :)
3. Reading. Even though it's a tid-bit cold outside. I think that I may just sit in my car at lunch, with the car running & reading my book in peace. The hubby works from home on Fridays & sometimes he comes & bugs me & I cannot just have some peace. I love my husband, I really do but I really would like to just want to get into the "meat" of Murder on the Orient Express. :)
4. Food. I am already thinking about mine & the hubby's dinner date tonight. I've looked at some menus & picked out some things from different restaurants that the hubby may want to go to. I just told him that I want a fish fry & some drinky drinks...the drinks may be more important than the fish fry at this point. Tee hee!
5. My sore body. At physical therapy last night, my guy had me actually working out on some machines. It was good, I worked up a lil bit of a sweat & got to wear my new workout pants. Plus, my therapist told me that I didn't need to do my at-home exercises cuz I did so well during our session. Awhoo hoo! However, today...yea...I'm a bit sore from all the working out but I have not died...yet. Tee hee!